Would you like to make your own beautiful street scene fabric bowl using gorgeous linens and vintage fabrics? Well, I can show you how. I've designed a kit especially for you, so that you can make it in your own home, in your own time.
To make your kit extra special, each one will include squares of vintage fabric from my personal stash along with specially selected modern prints which you can combine to make your own unique street scene - I think you'll love it and want to make many more for your friends and family.
Once completed, the bowl makes a lovely addition to your home and useful for all your bits and bobs, crafting materials, yarn or even a plant (use a drip tray).
Suitable for confident beginners and upwards.
Your kit will include the following:
1. A step-by-step, 12 page, A4 colour booklet including templates and helpful tips about free-motion machining.
2. Raw-edge applique practice piece.
3. A selection of beautiful, hand-picked new and vintage fabrics required to make your street scene.
4. High quality linen and ticking fabrics for the main bowl body.
5. Interfacing and iron-on adhesive
Go to my "Shop" and "Projects" to purchase and to see a list of your requirements.